Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tickets For the Reunion

The questions are coming from all directions about the tickets, so I will try and answer them here. Please add a question using the comments if I forget something.

 
 
What is the cost of the ticket?
           $25.00 per person.
 
 
Are the tickets limited to just the Class of 73?
           No, anyone that wants to attend a EHS reunion can purchase a ticket.
 
 
When can I buy a ticket?
           The tickets are being sold now.
 
 
How will I get my ticket?
           The tickets will be at the door on the date of the reunion. This site will have a list of all the classmates that have purchased a ticket. Look for the tag on the right labelled attendees.
 
 
Where do I mail my check?
           Send to Ingrid Norris, PO Box 3, Portage, IN 46368.
 
 

Someone asked via the comments:

Who do I make the check out to?
           Make the check payable to Ingrid Norris.
 
           -The Class of 73 is not a recognized non-profit organization so we don't have a unique bank account and the committee can't cash checks written to the Class of 73.
 

Keep those comments coming.....

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment